Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I thought the pilot episode was pretty good, done a good job to connect it with the Marvel Universe, the references are there front and centre, and the begging question
about Coulson, is he a LDM. Nice tie in to IM3 with the Extremis

Quite witty at times, especially when
Coulson first appears
:D

Again i need to see how show will progress each week and if there will be variety. It's glossy entertainment with model like cast, i do prefer my super hero shows a little darker and quirky like Heroes.

But it's Marvel now on tv each week, so that's cool.

Where's ABC/ Del Toro's Hulk tv series, still on hold i guess.

Pilot was awesome but they better explain the whole Tahiti thing.

i thought it was average at best, i'll stick with it for a few more eps to decide, and i hate this phrase but i cant think of a better word than meh to describe it so far.

All my regular shows are starting to pick up again now, im so happy.

You got Person of Interest, Arrow, NCIS, NCIS: LA, How I Met Your Mother, Castle.

Might save some up for the holidays so I got something to watch because there damn sure aint nothing on over the holidays lol.

This one just got added to my regular list.

i thought it was average at best, i'll stick with it for a few more eps to decide, and i hate this phrase but i cant think of a better word than meh to describe it so far.

Agree with that but its early days. Lots of done before clichés already in there but I'll give it time. It felt more of a Saturday teatime show than what I expected.

All my regular shows are starting to pick up again now, im so happy.

You got Person of Interest, Arrow, NCIS, NCIS: LA, How I Met Your Mother, Castle.

Might save some up for the holidays so I got something to watch because there damn sure aint nothing on over the holidays lol.

This one just got added to my regular list.

You forgot to mention Elementary... :eek:

Pilot was awesome but they better explain the whole Tahiti thing.

thought I'd better spoiler my reply as its about Agent Coulson. don't click if you would rather find out when its aired over here.

No doubt they will but they couldn't have made it more obvious it if they'd hung flashing neon on it. They've already answered the bigger question - the rest is just detail. I read it that he did get killed in the Avengers film and the Coulson in this series is some sort of 'replacement' that had all his memories, mannerisms etc. Guess the Tahiti thing are memories implanted to give the replacement some sort of timeline memory to explain to him why he wasn't around following the battle while shield were working on him. He isn't aware of it but others obviously are

Last edited:
Agree with that but its early days. Lots of done before clichés already in there but I'll give it time. It felt more of a Saturday teatime show than what I expected.

The repeat is 7pm Saturday.

The repeat is 7pm Saturday.

That makes sense. I can see it could be quite enjoyable and will keep up with it. Don't think it was a bad start and they've managed to cram the main characters in very quickly.

thought I'd better spoiler my reply as its about Agent Coulson. don't click if you would rather find out when its aired over here.

No doubt they will but they couldn't have made it more obvious it if they'd hung flashing neon on it. They've already answered the bigger question - the rest is just detail. I read it that he did get killed in the Avengers film and the Coulson in this series is some sort of 'replacement' that had all his memories, mannerisms etc. Guess the Tahiti thing are memories implanted to give the replacement some sort of timeline memory to explain to him why he wasn't around following the battle while shield were working on him. He isn't aware of it but others obviously are

I was thinking the same but really need some clarification since
they could very well have brought him back and saved him with the allies / technology available to them but I am interested to see what they are hiding about the situation.

Looking forward to seeing more of this and if it turns out to only be 1 or 2 season I hope they have a decent ending.

You forgot to mention Elementary... :eek:

Honestly that one isnt my cup of tea.

atm my current watched shows are

Arrow
Castle
Defiance
Falling Skies
Hart of Dixie
How I Met Your Mother
NCIS + LA
Perception
Person of Interest
Psych
Rookie Blue
Royal Pains
Saving Hope
Suits
The Big Bang Theory
The Listener
Unforgettable
Warehouse 13

Some are on break atm and some are due to come back in the next month or already have started up again this week.

I used to watch Continuum but honestly S2 got boring.

Was thinking about watching Under the Dome but the premise of the film makes it sound boring as ****.

Last edited:

Agreed.

I was thinking the same but really need some clarification since
they could very well have brought him back and saved him with the allies / technology available to them but I am interested to see what they are hiding about the situation.

Looking forward to seeing more of this and if it turns out to only be 1 or 2 season I hope they have a decent ending.

more Coulson spoilers before you click

I thought that the whole premise that Fury engineered Coulsons death (just happened to be in the right place at the right time) and he got away with it by holding his breath was a bit rubbish - plus just after when Coulson was talking to the woman from shield and the doctor about his rehabilitation in Tahiti and then he left. Doctor says "he really doesn't know, does he?" and she responds "he can never know" seems to indicate that the whole Tahiti rehabilitation is a false memory Coulson has. Suppose we can just wait and see

more Coulson spoilers before you click

seems to indicate that the whole Tahiti rehabilitation is a false memory Coulson has. Suppose we can just wait and see

Yeah i assumed that was the case,
he was plugged into some sort of mini matrix while he healed.

I didn't think I would as there wasn't going to be any superheroes it, but I enjoyed it. It wasn't brilliant, but enough to keep me interested. I'm not a comic fan, but love super hero movies and I thought they did a decent job of keeping the feel of the movies. Still think Sleepy Hollow is the best of the recent premieres.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom