1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by silver_sam, Jun 28, 2002.

1. silver_sam

silver_sam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody here a huge fan of these games? I need to polish up my skills against Human player not Computer. Anybody up for challenge on home Dreamcast or local Segapark?

Ta for reading/replying.

Silver Sam :)

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Capcom Vs SNK 2 wasn't released in the UK.. It was a japanese title only for the Dreamcast I believe. They are released however on the Gamecube ($30 new) and PS2.

I'd love a fight since I need a console buddy to sharpen my skills but I don't have a passport for my DC... Plus the pad is pretty cack for fighters.

Try asking someone else that has Street Fighter III or (IMO still one of the best) Street Fighter Alpha III for a game.

3. silver_sam

silver_sam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Firstly,
    I have never seen any MvC, SF pro using the joypad on DC. I have always used my DC joystick which is as good as those in arcades.

i am Capcom fighting games buff so of course, this includes:
    SFII old classic,
    SFAII,
    SFAIII, (great game!!)
    Marvel vs. Capcom,
    Capcom vs. SNK,
    etc.

However I only got Marvel vs. Capcom, Capcom vs. SNK 1 & 2 (Japanese) on DC.

So, anybody up for challenge? :D

Ta for reading/replying.

Silver Sam

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hehe good man for rating SFA3 so highly. IMHO 2D fighters still have the edge over 3D Fighters purely because many 3D fighters have yet to exploit the extra dimension allowed. Okay so theres Soul Calibur and Tobal on the 3D side but they can't touch the gameplay of the old skool fighters.

I'd love to give you a challange but as stated on my last post I don't have a passport so no online gaming for me.

I can't get used to a joystick anymore since I'm accustomed in using a joypad, either the Sega Saturn Mark II pad or a PSX pad... Would love to get my hands on a Hori fighters pad one day, along with the official Capcom/SNK fighter pad that was released with Capcom Vs SNK. Sadly though those pads are rather rare so I hope Capcom/Hori will release a PS2 version soon.