Marvel (MCU) General Chat

I hadn't seen this one before with James Spader BTS

Spoilers

:eek: Scarlet almost looks like a different woman and younger than she was in the film, its a good look even more attractive.

Avengers: Ultimatum :confused:

Frank Grillo says his days as Crossbones in the MCU are over

Last edited:
Spike Lee would consider directing a Marvel movie.
"I grew up reading Spider-Man comic books. To me, DC Comics was always corny...I was all about Marvel."

“If the right opportunity comes across, I'm not campaigning for it, but I will give it consideration.”

1613607704893.png

1613607750202.png

I've never been a Marvel fan and up to a month ago had never seen any of the movies and knew next to nothing about the Marvel universe.
Then, with nothing else to watch, I watched the first Iron Man film. From that moment on I was totally hooked and watched the whole set of movies, thoroughly enjoying every one.
I have just ended my Marvel marathon last night with End Game and really look forward to more Marvel content.
I can't believe it has taken me so long to get into Marvel.

I've never been a Marvel fan and up to a month ago had never seen any of the movies and knew next to nothing about the Marvel universe.
Then, with nothing else to watch, I watched the first Iron Man film. From that moment on I was totally hooked and watched the whole set of movies, thoroughly enjoying every one.
I have just ended my Marvel marathon last night with End Game and really look forward to more Marvel content.
Yay:clap:

Welcome to the club:D

I try and convert everyone I can:)

Spider-Man : Far from home? And the you've got WandaVision on Disney+

After years of badgering my nephew watched 45 mins of Iron Man at the weekend. He pretty much ONLY watches Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, so this was a huge event. He liked what he saw.

Spider-Man : Far from home? And the you've got WandaVision on Disney+

After years of badgering my nephew watched 45 mins of Iron Man at the weekend. He pretty much ONLY watches Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, so this was a huge event. He liked what he saw.
Yeah, I'm already enjoying WandaVision. Especially now that I know much more of the back story. I must admit that the first few episodes were very confusing.

I will check out Spiderman too.

That is, Disney + is going to add characters from Big Hero 6 and Predator?🧐
Oh, I feel that we are waiting for fun days! Let the Disney princesses be introduced into the universe then ... It will be even funnier, yeah!🤣🤣🤣

Marvel characters are getting new takes in the new Heroes Reborn comic series next month
HEROES REBORN will present a world where the Avengers never assembled and the Squadron Supreme took their place as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. The exciting —and unsettling — ripple effect the Avengers' absence has on the rest of the Marvel Universe will be explored throughout the series as well as thrilling one-shots, revealing the history behind the new reality of your favorite heroes and laying the groundwork for its unpredictable future.

heroes_reborn#1-1.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom