Marvel/Disney heroes can die.

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I've liked the MCU and have good or bad followed a fantastic bunch of films that have without doubt got better And better .

This stopped with Ultron and the never ending story of civil ( no one dies ) war . I can go in blind and know everyone will survive . Winter Solder at least changed it up so much that one could feel a real wow moment . That wow turned into a yawn so the next so so instalment can be made . I'm seeing a by numbers type of filming that I've not seen before in MCU as they have always captured the moment.

That's about to change with the roster change after the next two Avengers films.
I actually thought Civil War was much smarter than just offing characters, it dealt with loss and sacrifice and relationship breakdowns not typically seen in that kind of movie.

I've liked the MCU and have good or bad followed a fantastic bunch of films that have without doubt got better And better .

This stopped with Ultron and the never ending story of civil ( no one dies ) war . I can go in blind and know everyone will survive . Winter Solder at least changed it up so much that one could feel a real wow moment . That wow turned into a yawn so the next so so instalment can be made . I'm seeing a by numbers type of filming that I've not seen before in MCU as they have always captured the moment.
In Ultron Quicksilver died
Same with the James Bond he never dies although some of his films have:laugh:

MCU just gets better and better

I bet you must absolutely love
X-Men the Last Stand!
:facepalm:

:laugh::rotfl:

I suppose it's better than the comics where they just die and come back to life later.

I don't think they need to go on a diet, well perhaps Hulk but he's more muscle and he loses those pounds quite quickly when he's not angry so in answer to your question they can diet but choose not to.

I don't want to see any of the characters die

Yep, more scenes like this please :p:rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, more scenes like this please :p:rotfl:

Oh you mean a 'fake death'? I can live with that. Make a character appear to have been killed off, and then a year later find out that he was kept alive...As long as they always come back ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom