Martin Wannell - The Bigger Picture AV - warning!

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Martin Wannell of The Bigger Picture AV owes us a considerable amount of money and is not responding to letters, emails or phone calls.
The address in Credit Check software is Walnut Tree Close, Guildford, Surrey. He has a credit score of zero with EXTREME risk.
The Bigger Picture AV Ltd in Credit Check does not exist on the Companies House website.
Does anyone have his most up to date details? Company name/number and address details?
Has anyone else had any problems with him?

Last edited:
I was contacted by one of his customers asking for advice at the beginning of this month regarding an install Martin was going to do for him, god i hope he's ok.

Sure he hasn't just gone on his hols:rolleyes:

A very important email I sent on 25th April has gone unanswered. If you run your own business, I don't think you would take more than a couple of weeks without setting up some kind of answering service.

Had a voicemail from him couple of weeks back. Said he hadnt been on due to very heavy workload.

I've just realised I sent him a message on the 3rd May, asking advice on behalf of another member, but it never got answered.

Blimey, I was a bit worried then.

Strange how he isn't answering calls though :confused:

answered 3 emails during April, regarding an install.

I've had no response to two e-mails for quite some time and they are of a serious nature , I've refrained from commenting on the situation but suffice to say I'm not amused.

I didn't push it as I saw he was never on the forum either and perhaps something of a personal nature had occurred.

He was definatley going Skiing about six weeks ago but for sure he's been back quite some time.

I've just had a PM from MAW, it says he's been away.
So he's ok after all :thumbsup:

Strange, his user name is no longer in the Search members database.

Makes sense, in that I suspect he is probably due to cough up to Stuart and hasn't done it.
Hence, he's been deleted.

Hopefully it'll be sorted :smashin:

Stuart, is there some way I can contact you privately with reagrd to this topic please? I notice you don't accept private messages.

Following the last communication it seems that Martin Wannell is still trading. If you are reading this, Martin, could you please contact me ASAP?

Last edited:
I'd like to contact Martin. Does anyone have more recent information ?

I had an email off him last friday, and spoke to him last week. Top bloke.

Thanks ozzy. I'll send him an email

What a strange coincidence....

I've never seen this thread before, about two hours ago I was wondering what happened to a member called Maw that I used to chat with on this forum occasionally. I did a search but the name doesn't show up, I found a thread in which he contributed too and it has him down as an ex member.

Excuse me butting in guys, I saw a reply in a thread earlier on Digital Spy forums with someone using that username.

don't think it was him. summat's not right if you ask me.

don't think it was him. summat's not right if you ask me.

I am guessing he dissapeared, he never returned my calls, I'm owned a small sum and some paperwork, invoice etc, never heard from him again.

I gave up in the end, figured he had major problems of some kind.

I had an email off him last friday, and spoke to him last week. Top bloke.

He's not a top bloke in my opinion. Never answered any of my emails or phone calls.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom