1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marshall Mathers Supper's Ready

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by gringottsdirect, Feb 1, 2003.

1. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Watching Eminem on Top Of The Pops tonight it struck me that his Lose Yourself has " borrowed " the exact riff from Genesis early '70s Supper's Ready from Foxtrot. Allegedly.
    Progressive Rock in Mobile Court, yah !
    David Sneddon @ number one has " borrowed " for Living A Lie, a piano motif from early 70's Elton John, Ticking from Caribou, blended into Nothing Ever Happens by Del Amitri. Allegedly.
    How cool do you look waving your arms while he warbles, whatever happened to anarchy in the U.K.
    Blame the parents :laugh:

2. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    I never noticed that................have to have another listen. M&M stealing Genesis..........radical dude.

3. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    I Bet it was a peanut one the plain ones dont have enough guts to steal anything:laugh: did the M&M steal the whole band or just Phil collins.

Or did you mean Eminem?:smashin:

4. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    LOL:laugh: Unfortunately I was a bit:zonked: last night and I blame it on the munchies:rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm M&Ms, peanuts................spit, spit Phil Collins urrggghhh................not even with the munchies.:suicide: