1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married with children on ITV2

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by MonkeyBoy, Aug 4, 2005.

1. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I have been a big fan of Married with children since they were shown on ITV back in the 90s, so I have been watching them on ITV2 at the 12:30 showing on most weeknights.

The now seems to have ended as they are now showing 3rd rock from the sun in the same time slot.

I have always remembered that the last ever episode I have ever seen on ITV was the one where Kelly goes on a sports quiz and has to learn lots of sports knowledge but I have always thought that this was a bad ending to such a long running series, so this time I looked on the net and found that that is just the end of series 8 and they made another 3 series after that !!!

http://www.tv.com/married-...-with-children/show/405/episode_listings.html&season=0

Does anyone know of if series 9, 10 and 11 were or are ever going to be shown over here as the DVDs will take years to come out at the rate they are being released in the US and I am desperate to see them?

Steve