Marmite lorry spill causes jam on M1

FireKracker

Established Member
Reaction score
As reported by the The Guardian. From the report it would appear that nobody was seriously injured.

"Insert Marmite joke here*​

Daft threads, you either love 'em or you hate 'em... :)

On the radio this morning they said how do go about clearing up 20 tons of marmite ?
the answer
20 tons of toast !!

The bad news is that a lorry crashed on the M1.
The good news is a 20 tonnes of Marmite spilled on the M1.
;)

One of my most hated modern phrases is 'it's very marmite' - 'the car has marmite looks' 'it's a marmite album' GAH! I've had marmite - I'm totally indifferent to it - why do we all have to parrot that marketing slogan as if we have been brainwashed!?!?

I HATE 'it's very marmite'

One of my most hated modern phrases is 'it's very marmite' - 'the car has marmite looks' 'it's a marmite album' GAH! I've had marmite - I'm totally indifferent to it - why do we all have to parrot that marketing slogan as if we have been brainwashed!?!?

I HATE 'it's very marmite'

Yeah. It's a very Marmite phrase. :D

<mr burns voice>You have made a powerful enemy today my friend.</mr burns voice>

[shakes fist]

I once encountered a traffic build-up on the M1 caused by a tanker full of pig's blood which had spilled all over the carriageway (and some cars behind it). "Yuck" doesn't come close.

I once encountered a traffic build-up on the M1 caused by a tanker full of pig's blood which had spilled all over the carriageway (and some cars behind it)..

Hands up those expecting a Black Pudding type joke punchline to that one.:clap:

I thought it there >was< a black-pudding punch line in it ;)

Ahhh, so that's what the wife meant when she said I could "go up the Marmite motorway" today, I had my hopes up for a minute there :)

"Marmite lorry spill causes jam on M1"

should that not be "Marmite lorry spill causes 'Marmite*' on M1 " it can't be Jam?

*or replace with 'awful brown sticky goo that tasted like burnt tar'

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom