Marmite lorry spill causes jam on M1

FireKracker

As reported by the The Guardian. From the report it would appear that nobody was seriously injured.

"Insert Marmite joke here*​

Daft threads, you either love 'em or you hate 'em... :)

wookielover

On the radio this morning they said how do go about clearing up 20 tons of marmite ?
the answer
20 tons of toast !!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
One of my most hated modern phrases is 'it's very marmite' - 'the car has marmite looks' 'it's a marmite album' GAH! I've had marmite - I'm totally indifferent to it - why do we all have to parrot that marketing slogan as if we have been brainwashed!?!?

I HATE 'it's very marmite'

qwerty321

One of my most hated modern phrases is 'it's very marmite' - 'the car has marmite looks' 'it's a marmite album' GAH! I've had marmite - I'm totally indifferent to it - why do we all have to parrot that marketing slogan as if we have been brainwashed!?!?

I HATE 'it's very marmite'

Yeah. It's a very Marmite phrase. :D

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
<mr burns voice>You have made a powerful enemy today my friend.</mr burns voice>

[shakes fist]

Flimber

Distinguished Member
I once encountered a traffic build-up on the M1 caused by a tanker full of pig's blood which had spilled all over the carriageway (and some cars behind it). "Yuck" doesn't come close.

johntheexpat

Distinguished Member
I once encountered a traffic build-up on the M1 caused by a tanker full of pig's blood which had spilled all over the carriageway (and some cars behind it)..

Hands up those expecting a Black Pudding type joke punchline to that one.:clap:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I thought it there >was< a black-pudding punch line in it ;)

Rog69

Distinguished Member
Ahhh, so that's what the wife meant when she said I could "go up the Marmite motorway" today, I had my hopes up for a minute there :)

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
"Marmite lorry spill causes jam on M1"

should that not be "Marmite lorry spill causes 'Marmite*' on M1 " it can't be Jam?

*or replace with 'awful brown sticky goo that tasted like burnt tar'

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom