Marlowe (Sky) Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
You know what, a Liam 5 is as good as a 7 :) I reckon I can bring myself to sit through this one.

Thanks for the review Cas. I agree that with those 3 headlining the acting duties & NJ in the director's chair I'd have high expectation too but this one sounds like they missed the target, but I'm with Rich in that I suspect it's still worth a watch. Based on the review though it's likely to be a rental or free stream rather than a disc purchase.

What a disappointment. If I'm getting Liam Neeson wearing a hat, I expect a good amount of Liam Neeson punching people while wearing a hat. Not enough Liam Neeson punching people while wearing a hat.

I like Liam Neeson films but this is a car crash of a movie, painfull to sit through, nobody seems to care that people are being murdered all over the place

Almost ashamed to admit, but rather liked it. Had an oddness to it that I appreciated. Great cast (especially Kruger 😉) and shot really well. Until the awful fire effects at the end I’d have given it a 7.
6/10

Dire stuff.
Before long, I was wondering if the more interesting wallpaper had arsenic in it and whether I could indulge.

Wasn't too sure about it before I watched it, the fact that Mr Neeson is in it is why I put it on.
I gave up after 20 minutes.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom