Marks and Spencer PVR

SimonSays

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what lies beneath M&S own brand PVR so I can compare it to the leading brands Humax / Topfield.

Thanks,
Simon.

I've looked on the M&S site. I can't see a PVR with their own brand. The only one I can see is the TVonics one. If it's this one you mean then the link below may help.

http://www.tvonics.com/

Thanks chaps:thumbsup:
Not sure if it's a tvonics clone or not.
Saw it in the Camberley store. It certainly had twin tuners.
Was curious about it as they were no longer selling the Humax, only this own brand model.
Think I'll steer clear, especially at that price!

Simon.

If it is the TVonics single record version without Skip features and unable to Timeslip Live TV whilst recording, I'd say £75 was still to expensive.

It is, I have one, and it's an excellent piece of kit. Mind you, I have no requirement for those particular features.

Thanks chaps:thumbsup:
Not sure if it's a tvonics clone or not.
Saw it in the Camberley store. It certainly had twin tuners.
Was curious about it as they were no longer selling the Humax, only this own brand model.
Think I'll steer clear, especially at that price!

Simon.

The TVonics has twin tuners. But still can't record two channels at the same time. At 199 pounds it's 150 pounds too expensive for my liking. YMMV.

If it is the TVonics single record version without Skip features and unable to Timeslip Live TV whilst recording, I'd say £75 was still to expensive.

Colin

It is, I have one, and it's an excellent piece of kit. Mind you, I have no requirement for those particular features.

:rotfl:
Can you see how I read that ?
"I'd say £75 was still to expensive."
"It is, I have one, and it's an excellent piece of kit.":confused:

Ooops yes, I should have cut that last phrase from the quote!

Ooops yes, I should have cut that last phrase from the quote!
Which last phrase do you mean. The one where you said "and it's an excellent piece of kit". :) I'm still joking, I do actually undertand what you meant.

Colin

But this not just a PVR... it's lavishly rolled in organic belgian chocolate and served with honey glazed pecan nuts.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom