Mark Grant HDMI Cables

marty123

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who want to spend a few £'s on HDMI (and without going wild) - I would highly recommend MARK GRANT CABLES.

Before, anyway asks, no I am not affiliated to the company at all, but rarely have i ever received such amazing service and high quality products in less than 18 hours.

I only discovered the company yesterday, and after a few emails around 4pm I placed and order which totalled under £100 for 4 HDMI cables inc delivery.

I received an email telling me how my order was progressing (eg printed and being assembled, out for delivery etc.).

Mark knew i was in a rush for them and he even sent them special delivery for no extra charge.

They arrived today at 10am and i have been very happy with the quality of them.

It is very rare that you read any nice things or praise about any company on the net, so i thought i would try and change that.

Thanks again Mark, your service really is somethign to shout about.

Have to second that, Mark Grant and the gang are superb - I will be buying again from them when I next need some cables.

Hi all,

It would be remiss of me to not jump in here. :)

I third and forth your comments!!

Mark makes stunning cables pretty much "to order" if necessary and delivers them next day in most cases.

So far I've had SPDIF, Mains Power, Subwoofer Interconnects, RCA and customs cables from him.

I HIGHLY recommend Mark Grant for ANY cables.

Cheers,
Ken

I also highly recommend the Sub cable he does! Soupherb! :thumbsup: He also sorted me some very good quality soundcard cables as well. I think I may purchase a HDMI of him once I get my bluray machine. :D

Just bought a 15 metre 'B stock' HDMI cable which was half price. It was delivered in a couple of days and there wasn't a mark on it. Cable works great.
Highly recommended

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom