Mark Carney should resign

karkus30

Ex Member
Reaction score
This is a short interview with Max Keiser that advises Mark Carney to resign. This should confuse LGS ! That a libertarian should be suggesting that a banker is a communist and is only representing the bankers and traders and not the rest of us who are suffering from the current obsession inflation in order to steer the money from the poor to the rich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21369631

This is a short interview with Max Keiser that advises Mark Carney to resign. This should confuse LGS ! That a libertarian should be suggesting that a banker is a communist and is only representing the bankers and traders and not the rest of us who are suffering from the current obsession inflation in order to steer the money from the poor to the rich.

BBC News - Mark Carney should resign immediately says Max Keiser

i guess anyone who isnt a rabid libertarian right winger must be a defacto communist :rolleyes:

la gran siete said:
i guess anyone who isnt a rabid libertarian right winger must be a defacto communist :rolleyes:

You missed the point. Do you consider the bankers right or left wing ? You note that Max is concerned about the policy of high inflation and the damage its doing to the pockets of the ordinary person ?

As it happens, the jury is out as to exactly where Max stands. He says he is Libertarian but has tried to destroy the Mises Institute because he believes they are part of the Wall Street bankers conspiracy. He definitely isn't a fan of Ayn Rand who, along with Mises he regards as an objectivist. Funny stuff.

If Carney wants to keep negative real interest rates for the rest of the decade and continue with QE then i'm all for him resigning:smashin:

domtheone said:
If Carney wants to keep negative real interest rates for the rest of the decade and continue with QE then i'm all for him resigning:smashin:

There is no need for a BoE. Its just the public face of a private bank. He looks after the cartels interests. Its why nothing happens when Mervyn King misses the targets for five years. Its all to make us think that the BoE is controlled by the Government and that they are the control for the banks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom