1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Sunshine at DVD Box Office

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Big Jim, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Big Jim

Big Jim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mario Sunshine is now available for preorder at DVDBoxoffice. $82.95CAN ~ approx £36.

Go forth and spend money...

2. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    Was just gonna post that news myself! Placed my order, can't wait for it.

3. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm... Looks like I'll have to join in as well. I might order it from a few different places since stock at DVDboxOffice is always low for games...

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm... Looks like I'll have to join in as well. I might order it from a few different places since stock at DVDboxOffice is always low for games...

5. bishman

bishman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    Be careful though, my friend did just that with Resident Evil and ended up with two! Box Office do tend to be OK if you order very earlys.

Mind you though, it is Mario and therefore much more desirable to end up with 2 than with 0. You can always sell one on e-bay.

6. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wonder why my reply was posted twice... o_O Sorry about that anyway.

I did order Resident Evil AGES ago on pre-order (at DVDboxoffice) but about 3 weeks after the initial launch they still didn't have any in stock. At the same time lik-sang were having trouble with their shipment, but once they had it in stock, I ordered it from there and soon enough it was shipped. I cancelled the order at DVDbox and I finially got the game on the 12th June.

Quite an annoying wait but thats life. I will probably do the same for Mario Sunshine since the shipping on NSCX doesn't state how long it would take for an order to be sent.

If I did have two copies though I could just sell it on with no probs, as long as the game arrives I'll be happy ^_^