1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mario Party 6

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Miyazaki, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Miyazaki

Miyazaki

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +849
    Just ordered this yesterday. Has anyone got it? The microphone looks cool, and I loved playing mario party 4 with the missus. How does it compare?

2. buzlightyear

buzlightyear

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +116
    Ive had it for a few months and its a very good version, much better than 5, there are about 5 different types of game. 2 normal, go round get the star, another where you start off with 5 stars then try and steal others stars from the others, and one where you have to catch DK who has the stars others then at night time Bowser appears and tries to steal your stars if he catches you. They move using the dice method too. Cant remember the other ones.

The microphone is ok, there are only about 5 games when your playing a party which are good, but there are loads of mini games when you play them out of a party. Mrs Buzz sometimes has problems getting it to reconise what she has said, ive not had too much bother with it. Although there is room for cheating when using the mic. But will leave it to your good nature to work out how to cheat :D

3. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had this on order from DVD soon for over a month now lol and still no stock, it was such a good price i cant bring myself to cancel

I have Mario Party 4, never tried 5 so looking forward to 6