Mario Kart DS Friends code thread (regularly updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyv

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Time to start a new thread for friends codes for mario kart DS as the other thread hasnt been updated since 7th july.

*** No Snakers ***

I posted on that thread and no one has added my code to there friends code list, despite me adding everyone!

post your friends codes here and i will update the list regularly, also people who post their code must add everyone elses code.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonny 249182 574290
TheWeerd 498289 993548
Tokoloshe Man 1589 8877 9396
luke 283538 588725
j98 339372 029076
Hud 524059 183631
Zazuum 476814 898854
cbiddle 485399 482199
silvercue 347967 196525

I've added you, I guess it's just a case of playing the same game at the same time to link up.

Jonny I added you mate, we had some good races last week remember.

I'll post my sons code as I have lost my ds:-

luke/
283538 588725

Once I find my ds I'll post mine again.

jonnyv said:
I posted on that thread and no one has added my code to there friends code list, despite me adding everyone!

You've got me! ;)

Haven't played this onoline yet!

My code: 339372 029076

I added you yesterday but I've not had the chance to get online :( I will add everyone from this thread and hopefully get some games in tonight :thumbsup:

Tokoloshe Man said:
Jonny I added you mate, we had some good races last week remember.

Yes i do remember the races, best ive had on mario kart and the reason for starting a friends code thread on here, as long as no one starts snaking!

Im up for a race tonight if anyones free ?

between 9 and 10pm

could you add me to your list :) vvvv

cbiddle said:
could you add me to your list :) vvvv

added. Please add the friends codes at the top of the page

thanks

I'm online now Jonny & cbiddle. Seaching...

well out of 5 attempted races tonight the only one without snakers was a race with jonny, although I did beat one of the snaking gits!

hehehe! cool. :D thanks for the races. you know when you first appeared jonny a little blue talkie symbol was flashing, was that you talking?

you can't talk to each other on mariokart.
Are you online now?
fancy a match?

I want a stewards enquiry about that race on choco mountain, Hud! :rotfl: nice races! :smashin:

gingerone said:
well out of 5 attempted races tonight the only one without snakers was a race with jonny, although I did beat one of the snaking gits!

Just to remind people who want to add their friends code to this thread that snaking is not allowed!

jonnyv said:
Time to start a new thread for friends codes for mario kart DS as the other thread hasnt been updated since 7th july.
I'll continue to update the original thread despite your impatient rudeness...

7 months and 70 players - your thread has really ****** me off...

SimonO said:
Chill out man! How about your rudeness above ?

Why not just post 'im going on holiday and i wont be able to update the list till i return' ?

i posted my code on your thread and only one person added me to their friends list, the last time you updated your thread was the 7th july.

Theres no need to have 2 thread of friends codes, and if your going to keep yours updated and snaker free then i'll get this thread closed.

Yeah, chill out man :eek: I was after some races from people on here and this thread got me them :thumbsup: To you it might not seem like a long time since you updated but for those of us hungry for some racing action it helped me out.
I've added most of the people from the original list that you made but I got nothing, not putting down what you've done as you say 70 players is impressive and I hope to race people from it :thumbsup:

I want a stewards enquiry about that race on choco mountain, Hud! nice races!
Hehe, really enjoyed the races hope to play against you soon! :)

I'll probably be on tonight if anyone fancies some racing :)

can you add me please. I am not a snaker... code is in siggy.

Cheers for the races Hud! Only ones I've had so far without d*ckhead snakers sliding around in front of me. Can't believe how close some of those finishes were! :mad:

jonnyv said:
Chill out man! How about your rudeness above ?

Why not just post 'im going on holiday and i wont be able to update the list till i return' ?

i posted my code on your thread and only one person added me to their friends list, the last time you updated your thread was the 7th july.

Theres no need to have 2 thread of friends codes, and if your going to keep yours updated and snaker free then i'll get this thread closed.
You can do one of three things...

1. Close this thread and participate in the original thread like everyone else had been quite happily doing for 7 months...
2. Continue with this one and I'll close the other...
3. I can ask to have the other thread transferred over to you...

Let me know what you want to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom