Mario Kart 8

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Good price that! Where from? Brand new or second hand?

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
If I'm honest neither did I Lol.
We was in Tesco last night to get a few bits and a voucher came out with the receipt saying £20 off £150 spend so the other half joked 'Ooh that's £20 off a Switch'
Well that was it, seed was planted.
So had a look online and see there's 3 separate money off offers until the 6th June and one of which was also £5 off £40 spend.
Then looking at my account I see I had £9 in points.
So thought oh well Switch and MK8 it must be.

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
If I'm honest neither did I Lol.
We was in Tesco last night to get a few bits and a voucher came out with the receipt saying £20 off £150 spend so the other half joked 'Ooh that's £20 off a Switch'
Well that was it, seed was planted.
So had a look online and see there's 3 separate money off offers until the 6th June and one of which was also £5 off £40 spend.
Then looking at my account I see I had £9 in points.
So thought oh well Switch and MK8 it must be.
I'm still holding out for the time being, at least get past the summer? :D

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
I'm still holding out for the time being, at least get past the summer? :D
Yeah that was my plan but I saw an opportunity that looked good enough and I was in a position to go for it.
I had to do it in two transaction for the two offers to be accepted so the Switch came in at £250.99 which can't really be sniffed at.
And watching those gushing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe reviews didn't help me go against either!

Last edited:

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Yeah that was my plan but I saw an opportunity that looked good enough and I was in a position to go for it.
I had to do it in two transaction for the two offers to be accepted so the Switch came in at £250.99 which can't really be sniffed at.
And watching those gushing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe reviews didn't help me go against either!
If only there had been another way for you to play a practically identical version of the game without spending money... it's just not fair on you!

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
If only there had been another way for you to play a practically identical version of the game without spending money... it's just not fair on you!
Well depending on how you look at it the game only cost £8 so you could see that as extra DLC content [emoji39]

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Can't connect for some reason, been trying for ten minutes but giving up :( Will try again tomorrow!!

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Oho! Look who’s gone all old school with the Wii U online MK :)

Sanders79

Distinguished Member

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Never did like this game much...

Sanders79

Distinguished Member

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
So TOUGH these days!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Sorry chaps - couldn't make it tonight - caught up with other things - if you fancy another in the near future give me a shout out.

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
That was fun, was a tad crap but fun all the same.
Was a good laugh, despite my woeful cr*pness. Let’s do Switch next time for the extra weapons!

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Sorry chaps - couldn't make it tonight - caught up with other things - if you fancy another in the near future give me a shout out.
Ahh, where were you when I needed to be not last? Seriously, the standard online is brutal and I’m so bad these days... still managed a few wins over @-gonzo- though ;)