Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean) biopic movies?

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all, Last night I sat and watched the Netflix movie, Blonde staring Ana De Armas as Marilyn Monroe, it was a pretty hard watch as people have said, but managed to sit through it all, but with a lot of it being pretty much fictional, I am now looking for other biopic takes on Marilyn Monroe that are more factual,
I have heard of a 2 part TV movie called The Secret Life Of Marilyn Monroe, just wanting to know can anyone recommend any more good ones to watch?? On Blu Ray if possible

Thanks,

A titbit for you.
On the BBC's Talking Pictures on Tony Curtis
Tony said Billy Wilder said Marilyn was like a mean 7year child.
Jack Lemon and him get there early have their makeup done and they hang around till she turned up and they not do retakes if Tony or Jack made mistakes if Maralyn got it right.

I have "Marilyn Monroe: The Final Days" (117 min 2001 TV Movie), but only on DVD (in The Diamond Collection box set). IMDB summary: Documentary about the moviestar's last months including her tumultuous love affairs, drug and alcohol dependency, depression and eventual firing from her final film, 20th Century Fox's "Something's Got To Give". Features several first time interviews with the people surrounding Monroe at the end of her life, behind the scenes footage and stills, and the assembled footage from her final film, co-starring Dean Martin and Cyd Charisse.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom