• The Dreamer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to those who entered this month :thumbsup:

The theme for March was "Landscape":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

Now I have allowed a few pictures that don't have exif attached!
We all have bigger concerns at the moment; but for future these won't be allowed but as always the original picture can be emailed to [email protected] to confirm your entry!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Para gets my vote this month. I honestly could've voted for any of them, fantastic pictures this month! But because there is a little goth living inside me, who loves eerie black and white forest scenes, with sheep looking at you suspiciously, I can't resist that. Other than that, I have to give an honourable mention to every single other shot. Fantastic work this month, guys, absolutely fantastic.

A good selection of entries this month which was nice to see. I went for iansimpson's entry. Honourable mentions to JDR, jawbreaker, lovegroova and snerkler.

JDR82 for me this month, love everything about it :smashin:

paranormalist got my vote, it's a great capture of something different and very interesting.

Great entries as always, my vote goes to JDR82 due to the colours.

Another for Paranormalist, partly as I am jealous that every time I have ever tried to take a moody / foggy photo its failed and this is exactly the look I would have been aiming for.

I could almost roll a dice to pick, almost!

I think @Paranormalist has by far the best photo, but, and I appreciate it’s subjective, it doesn’t scream Landscape, at least, not in the traditional sense. So any other time the choice would have been easy, and Para would have got my vote - it’s a beautiful, beautiful picture!

So a bit of a toss up, with, for me @snerkler edging it.

Really hard to choose between a large number if this month's excellent entries but in the end @lovegroova pipped @Paranormalist for me but very very close amongs quite a few :)

Well done Para :thumbsup:

Now I PM'd him earlier but have still to hear back from him and I'll now be away from the computer the rest of the day so the new comp will hopefully be up and running tomorrow morning :)

Well done Para, fantastic photo. Hopefully the new theme is something that we can achieve in/around our property ;)

Nice one Para, hopefully the theme for April is "Landscape Photos taken in March", as I have a few.....

Well done para great shot :)

Jim

Right I'm doing this on my phone so may go the preverbial....up!

New comp up soon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom