March 2019 Photo Competition - Voting Here

March 2019 Photo Competition - Voting Here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

As always well done to all who have entered :thumbsup:

The theme for March was "On Reflection"

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC As always a huge huge thank you to Gordon @ Convergent for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

Marika

iansimpson for me this time. Magical atmosphere and really artistic take on the theme.

Last edited:

rancidpunk

In Memoriam
@JDR82 for me this month, some other close contenders too though

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

The Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Congrats to @iandrews !

Wonder what the theme will be this month? I have a stellar work trip tomorrow, somewhere I’ve never been before, and the timing couldn’t be better; I’ll be taking a camera anyway, but wondering if the comp will help get me out of bed with the 8 hour time difference.

Zone

New competition up and running after a forum clean up.

rancidpunk

In Memoriam

Marika

Congrats :) Nice theme!

JDR82

Congrats iandrews

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom