marbles

marillion

Established Member
Reaction score
Discover a Lost Art - Play Marbles, May 2004
Marillion: Marbles
Release Date: 3rd May 2004
Catalogue Number: Intact INTACTCD1
As the many thousands of fans who regularly flock to see the band live or buy their records are all too aware, there really is no other band like Marillion. Refusing to compromise their music by bowing to marketing pressures, focus groups or record labels seeking a chart-busting single, Marillion have pressed on to create their own unmistakable and unique music whilst amassing a huge "underground" following around the world.
If you haven't heard them before, listen up...Whatever you're expecting, this band just keeps growing and changing.
Their new CD 'Marbles' is a creative milestone of atmospheric and stirring songs. Intense, deep-seated and musically multilateral - you'll either "get it" or you won't. The choice is yours.
'There are a million bands who kick ass, but just a few, like Marillion, who really move people' - Kerrang
'Highly dramatic, emotional, dynamic stuff' - The Guardian
'Marillion have set the pace by which others follow' - MusicTank
'The best-kept secret in the music industry' - Sound on Sound
'Wonderful, idiosyncratic and dramatic rock band' - Classic Rock
TRACKLISTING:
1. The Invisible Man
2. Marbles I
3. You're Gone
4. Angelina
5. Marbles II
6 . Don't Hurt Yourself
7 . Fantastic Place
8. Marbles III
9 . Drilling Holes
10 . Marbles IV
11 . Neverland
12. Bonus Track: You're Gone (Single Mix)

Marillion are on tour in Europe from May to July 2004 - for full details go to
www.marillion.com/tour

Still remember crying (well, I was an under the influence teenager) when Tommy Vance announced live on the Friday Rock Show on Radio 1 that Fish had left, and he then played 'Grendel' - all 17 minutes of it.

I loved 'Seasons End', their first with Steve Hogarth - would be interested in hearing 'Marbles'.

Monday 19th April
Marillions new single (You're Gone) on general release.
watch it hit the charts this Sunday
remember you heard it here first.
Marbles 3rd May 2004

Marillion are giving away a free sampler of their recent work. Details on their website here.

Originally posted by Simon6776
Where can this be ordered? Can't find it at Play, or any of my usual sources. :confused:

Amazon have it though, if you're near a High St store, they should have it. It was all over HMV Manchester like a rash.

You're Gone reached number 7 this week, hurrah, new album out next Monday 3rd May

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom