Marble Saga: Kororinpa Discussion Thread

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a sequel to Kororinpa on the way and it looks really promising. Not only does it include regular levels but also 30 extra levels that are designed specifically to be used only with the balance board. They have also added Mii support and you can use your Mii's in the game. It's out on March 17th in the US with no EU or Japanese date announced yet. It supports up to 4 players and will sell for only $29.99.

IGN: Marble Saga: Kororinpa Preview

I still haven't got around to purchasing the first one yet, good to hear there is a sequel in the works though as it sounded like a bit of a hidden gem from what I read.

That's great news, will definitely have it on my must purchase list.

I really enjoyed the 1st one much more than Monkey Ball as it's fairly close to one of my much loved retro games, Marble Madness.

If the PAL release is going to be some way off I may opt for the NTSC version and run it through the HomeBrew channel :D

I still haven't got around to purchasing the first one yet, good to hear there is a sequel in the works though as it sounded like a bit of a hidden gem from what I read.

It's an excellent little game, well worth picking up if you see it cheap on eBay. It's a little easy, at least up until the last few sections, but it's your typical ball rolling game ala Super Monkey Ball or Switchball on XBLA. I think it works better than either of these, but doesn't have the multiplayer mini-game fun of Monkey Ball. The Wii controls are perfectly suited to the game, and work flawlessly.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom