Marantz SR6007 firmware update problems

giurgiu

Standard Member
Gents,

I need your expert advice before returning my brand 3 months old Marantz SR6007 receiver to the support office.

Few days ago I was asked to update the firmware to the latest version which I did successfully. On the time of the update I had connected the following 4 HDMI inputs:
1 - Satellite receiver
2 - Cable TV Box
3 - Blue-Ray Player
5 - XBMC on Raspberry Pi (Media Player input)

After the firmware update, all the first 3 mentioned devices worked as expected with the exception of the Raspberry Pi. The TV showed no input (no Marantz logo) when the Marantz was set on the Media Player input. I decided to connect directly the Raspberry Pi to the TV as in this way I had no issue. Anyhow, without the Pi on the Marantz all the other 3 devices were not working anymore. Strange enough when the Pi was connected to Marantz the Satellite and all the other 2 receivers work as expected as long the Pi was powered and attached through HDMI to HDMI5 input of the SR6007.

I decided to do a microprocessor reset with all the HDMI cables disconnected but without success. As long an input with a source is selected on the Marantz, the TV receives no signal. The other channels without any cable connection show the Marantz logo. A firmware restore from USB did not help either. Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Cheers,
Mihai.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom