Marantz sr6006 setup wizard issues

Lampey

Novice Member
Hi there, hopefully someone can resolve this for me.. I recently purchased a Marantz sr 6006 av receiver, I’ve tried to set it up but it will not display anything on my tv.. In fact I’ve tried three tv’s altogether.. the tv’s aren’t 4K tv’s and the remote seems to control the receiver ok although when I press the “amp” button the send led doesn’t light up, not sure if it’s meant to or not? The remote also power’s the tv on and off ok so pretty confused why the setup wizard doesn’t show on the tv. I’ve also done a full reset with power/display/zone select pressed at the same time.. The receiver is in immaculate condition and I’ve no reason to think it’s not functional... thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me...

gibbsy

Apologies if I'm wrong but you have connected the correct HDMI output to the TV. Check with your manual which is the correct one to use, it's not marked on the back in the photo I'm looking at. I would also connect to a different HDMI input on the TV other than it's eARC input just in case of a HDMI handshake issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom