I have just taken delivery of this amp. Whenever I use it it switches off after approx 10 mins and imediatly turns back on. It only does this once. I have tried dirfferent volume settings as the first time it happened I thought I may have overloaded it by playing music at high volume. Once it has done this it will stay on(have had it on for 3+ hours at high volume). Any ideas? Or do you think it's a faulty amp. Also it does not appear to sound any better than my old Yamaha DSPA970. Do amps take some running in? I was once told in a HIFI shop CD players take approx 10 hours to run in and they won't sound their best untill then. Is this true?