Marantz SR4300 £129.99

also have the dennon AVR1803 for the same price. Which is better?

Dammit !!

I just rang up Empire Direct about my order. And they just said there is no stock because it sold out within a few hours of posting.

So even though I have recieved the confirmation email, I will not be recieving the amp :(

He said that the systems did not update quickly enough so the order kept coming in even though there was no stock...

So anyone that ordered any of them cheap amps are out of luck because they are all sold out :(

What time did you order yours, 50/50 ? And which one ? The Marantz ?

Mike.

I ordered mine yesturday Morning at about 8:30am.

I ordered the Marantz 4300.. I then rang up this morning to change it to the Denon and he told me the bad news..

I would ring them up to confirm you acually got one.

Yes, Dont bother ordering.

Ive just had a phone call about 4 hours ago from then conferming that they have ran out. And cant complete my order :(

Noooo!

I was about to buy the SR4300 this week. Any idea if they are getting more?

Will somewhere like RS match this price?

\\Chris

No, its a discountinued product. So no more.

I rang up RS and they said that they stopped selling them, and only stock the 5300 and the 4400/5400 :(

So I guess we all missed out on this one..

They are in this months What hi-fi mag under the RS ads for £200.

I emailed them last month about it and they said a few stores had them left.

\\Chris

They still show as "in Stock" :confused:

EDIT - A phone call has revealed these have been discontinued. :(

The RS ad in my what hifi mag says "lowest price guaranteed" next to the Marantz SR4300 in there.

\\Chris

Get a screengrab of the page and take it to Richer Sounds (phone local store to make sure there is stock) and they will pricebeat by £10

Rich

I have one gold Sr4300 left which i can let go for £199, the big difference is I DO actually have the stock, but remember they are only £129 when you don't have stock

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom