Marantz SR4200 - No Sound!

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Paul.Scrivens, Mar 21, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Paul.Scrivens

Paul.Scrivens

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have had a Marantz SR4200 for about 3 weeks now. I ordered it from www.homecinemaheaven.com

It has been working fine until yesterday. Towards the end of watching a DVD the sound just cut out. I turned the Amp On/Off etc unplugged all leads connected it back up but with no luck.
    I get no sound now from any of my Inputs.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Regards

Paul

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did you accidentally press the Analogue/Digital source button on your remote?

3. Paul.Scrivens

Paul.Scrivens

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No

I reset all settings on the remote but still No SOUND!!!

4. Wilf

Wilf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Something odd like this happened to my 4200. Its a bit stretched for space so I figured it got too hot and turned itself off. All I did was turn the audio selector nob and the sound came back. My 18 month old son has taken a shine to the remote so I put the blame on him. Sorry if this is a bit of a crued answer.

5. Paul.Scrivens

Paul.Scrivens

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tried that mate - I even left the amp off for a day - it still doesn't work. I phoned HomeCinemaHeaven and they told me to email the technical support guys so I emailed them and haen't heard anything.

Anyone any suggestions?