marantz sr4200 HELP

tonylfc888

Established Member
Reaction score
hi there everyone who checks out this thread:hiya:,Right my problem is a friend give me his old sound set up :thumbsup:,which im greatful for(marantz sr4200 amp,4 kef 60s an a kef 80c),now the optical input 1 has a connection stuck in it an i cant get it out:mad:,but there is an optical input 2 but when i plug it in it wont work,my question is how do i get this to work any information is greatly appreciated thanks tony:smashin:

Have you configured the device you're using with optical correctly? What is it and what settings are you using? Have you selected/assigned the optical input2? When you connect something to optical2, does the display change i.e. does it detect a signal? Do you know for certain that the device you're using works and that the cable is okay? Do you have a manual? If not, try and download one online.

Have you configured the device you're using with optical correctly? What is it and what settings are you using? Have you selected/assigned the optical input2? When you connect something to optical2, does the display change i.e. does it detect a signal? Do you know for certain that the device you're using works and that the cable is okay? Do you have a manual? If not, try and download one online.

Thanks for the quick response puma :thumbsup:,And sorry not to have put all the info :thumbsdow.Just to let you no it was showing as no data,and optical input 1 was assigned to dvd and nothing was assigned to optical 2 but have managed to figure it out and everything working(as it should as far as i can tell :laugh:).believed only certain buttons worked as menu wouldn't come up but got me cousin to dig out the manual(which he brought round asap :thumbsup:),And found out that i had to press amp twice for that particular button to work :facepalm:,Would just like to say thanks again friend and 1 more question if i can :lease:,i need to change the speaker wire on the kef 60s and 80c how much should i look to spend on about 20m of wiring and how would you rate the set up should i be looking for something better as this is what i was planning next(kef 2005.3 is what i was interested in till this came along).Nice 1 tony

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom