Marantz Rc9500 Remote

B

BMW

Does any one know any other website that helps and lets you download configuration files for the 9500 i have tried remote central.com but all the files seem to be for the pronto and after downloading a few they will not open with wizz 9 and finally how about a site for ir codes for uk remotes

Crustyloafer

Distinguished Member
There is a way of converting the pronto files so they will load up in WizzIt. I can't quite remember how to do it, but it involved opening the pronto file in Winzip and then editing a couple of numbers in the files properties dialog box.

Having owned an RC9500 in the past and as a retailer that sell and configured them I would recommend starting your config from scratch. If you are interested I could send you one or two of my config files for you to play about with. To give you soem idea of the work involved, it took me 3 weeks to get my final config working and looking exactly as I wanted it.

I now use a NevoSL which is much easier to configure although not quite as flexible as the Marantz in some areas.

timjstone

Standard Member
On the Remote Central Website is a utility to convert the files to RC9500 format. I have used it successfully in the past to convert files to use with my RC9500. Remember though, after you convert them you will still need to do some work to fix them up, as there are more hard buttons under the screen on a Pronto Pro (4) than on the RC9500 (2).

B

BMW

Crustyloafer said:
There is a way of converting the pronto files so they will load up in WizzIt. I can't quite remember how to do it, but it involved opening the pronto file in Winzip and then editing a couple of numbers in the files properties dialog box.

Having owned an RC9500 in the past and as a retailer that sell and configured them I would recommend starting your config from scratch. If you are interested I could send you one or two of my config files for you to play about with. To give you soem idea of the work involved, it took me 3 weeks to get my final config working and looking exactly as I wanted it.

I now use a NevoSL which is much easier to configure although not quite as flexible as the Marantz in some areas.

i would appreciate it if you could send me 1 or 2 of your config files

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom