Marantz power leads ?


Active Member
Hi all

I have bought a Marantz CD player and i was wondering is anyone knows what the power connectors are called as i cant find aa replacement cable / Angled connector

as I want to get a 90 degree one so the CD play would fit on my self and then i can shut the door! lol

they look like a kettle lead but with 2 pins and not 3


  • 20220425_165921.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220425_165941.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 12

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom