Marantz Pm6010 Ki Signature

P

pzblues

Hi
I am close to purchasing this amplifier, would just like to hear any opinions/reviews, will it work ok with my modded cd63 ki sig and b&w 601 speakers? are there better options for the money(£150 s/h) does it out perform the older pm66 ki sig, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
unless i'm going slowly mad ( a distinct possibility...heh) this is a stereo amp you are talking about yes? if so post again to confirm and i'll move this thread to the Hifi Separates section where you will get more response. This is the AV amps section for multichannel affairs ;)

P

pzblues

unless i'm going slowly mad ( a distinct possibility...heh) this is a stereo amp you are talking about yes? if so post again to confirm and i'll move this thread to the Hifi Separates section where you will get more response. This is the AV amps section for multichannel affairs ;)

Stereo amp mate, confirmed.. Sorry for the confusion :)

usman24

try and get your hands on a 7200ki if possible-better amp, my ancient pm66ki still provides a nice transparent [energetic-rhythmic]sound which I am afraid of losing if and when i decide to change it for a new pm7001ki. 6010ki is good but not a classic "Ki" amp.

krishen

i am also interested in this amp. i have heard alot of good things about it. wat sort of price are they going at on ebay?

usman24

Just purchased a marantz pm7001 ki signature amp. this amp has excellent sound quality and is highly detailed. punches well above its midrange class.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom