For Sale Marantz PM6004 stereo amp for sale

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Justabod, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Justabod

Justabod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hello and thank you for looking at my ad!

I have for sale here my much loved Marantz PM6004 integrated stereo amp for sale which I have owned since I purchased it new from Richer Sounds. The amp has been very well looked after and has no faults, damage or marks/dents as you can see from the pictures. It comes with the manual, remote and all packaging that came with it when new and comes from a smoke and pet free home.

There is a very genuine reason for sale as I have just upgraded my home cinema set up and now have no use for the stereo amp. Previously it was part of my home cinema set up for front speaker stereo music duties but now with an upgrade to a Marantz SR7011 last year, and now a complete speaker upgrade to the KEF R series 7.1.2 Atmos there is no place for this anymore.

I tested the amp throughly before boxing it up and have included all the photos I took before doing so. If you want anymore information please don't hesitate to contact me.

I am asking £120 for the amp as I feel it's worth every penny but I am open to offers.

Delivery can be arranged or I will personally deliver within a reasonable radius.

Thanks for looking.

Price and currency: £120
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal, Cash, Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. Indiana Bones

Indiana Bones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Would you be willing to post before payment? Just asking due to you not having any feedback. Also, would you take £120 for item delivered, Thanks

3. Justabod

Justabod

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi,
    Obviously I understand concerns with a lack of feedback and would have posted it before payment would it not have been for the fact I sold it yeesterday for £120 including postage.
    I was actually coming on here to update the ad today but got your response in my inbox so just wanted to reply before I delete the ad.
    I'm sure I will sell on here again as have lots of other bits to sell and will of course post before payment for my first few sales.

4. Indiana Bones

Indiana Bones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    That’s good you got it sold and thanks for getting back to me! I should have got in quicker lol

Cheers

5. stolin666

stolin666
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Indiana Bones, got Marantz PM6005 with build in DAC. Looking for 150£ if interested. Based in Manchester

6. BOBAD

BOBAD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Hi Stolin666, I can offer you £120 for your amp. if it has no faults.

I can collect from you and pay in cash.

Cheers, Bob

7. stolin666

stolin666
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Could agree to 130£. PM me please if interested. If the guy managed to sell his 6004 for 120 I'm certainly sure mine is worth extra 10£ due to having a DAC. :)