1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marantz Hollywood in a box

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Kopite4Ever, May 17, 2004.

1. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    im about 99% close to getting the jamo DVR50 with a new plasma very soon because of the various features when i came across the AIO in the title of this thread. its abit more ££ but looks alot better and has all the same features, now i was wondering if any owners had some comments or has anybody demo'd this ??

DVD + AMP
    [​IMG]

Speakers
    [​IMG]

2. simonph

simonph
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    you weren't kidding when you said it was more ££!! am also on the hunt for an AIO and am considering the jamo setup. got £500-600 budget, wish i hadn't seen the pic of that marantz now :(

3. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    well it that more expensive for me as the speaker package i want with the jamo makes it in the same price region of the jamo. im just curious about the sound and plyback quality because ive demo'd the jamo and it was top :smashin: i hope a user of the marantz can give us some comments

4. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +76
    does anybody have a link to a review of this system ive searched the web and found nothing :mad: ive always found marantz to be a good make. any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

5. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,147
    It got reviewed in WHC recently. The speakers are a badged version of the MS premiere and the whole package looks and sounds rather good. It also does allow the connection of extra bits and bobs as well which is all important in the flexibility stakes.