Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by srodwell, Aug 11, 2005.
Does anybody have a multiregion code for a Marantz DV7600?
this may work. its for other marantz decks.
1. Press the Pause button on your remote control
2. Press the buttons 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 and 9 on your remote control, in order and one at a time
3. The onscreen display should show the word CODE followed by the currently set region
NB: On some models this may appear on the LCD display instead
4. Press 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, 3 for Region 3, or 4 for Region 4, or 0 for multi-region
5. Press the Pause button on your remote control
Is this player as good as a 3910? Not much difference in price now as 3910 @ 700ish
I picked my Marantz up for £520 delivered from http://www.bluestreamav.co.uk (Very good service)
I used to own a Denon 2010. In short the Marantz is far superior on the Audio front and gives a slightly sharper picture but not much in it to be honest.
THIS DOES NOT WORK,DOES ANY BODY ELSE KNOW?
so do this machine have to be moded for multi region? Have you asked the suppliers?
The posted hack worked on marantz dv4200 and dv6200 which were based around an lg platform. These new ones are not based on that. Presumably a hitachi as denon has at least some models based on hitachi. And if I must remind you, denon and marantz are in the same holding called D&M. If you look at the back of some of their players you will see a striking similarity beetween them.
The multi Region hack for the Dv7600 can only be done via a firmware modification. Give me a call at the the shop on 0131 2297267 and I might be able to help you out.
ok dude no need to shout. you're welcome by the way!
Please check the hack. It works
Separate names with a comma.