1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marantz cd 7300 or CA 640 C over cd playback of Marantz dv 6500

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by jazzman, Jun 18, 2005.

1. jazzman

jazzman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hello Folks,

I have a marantz dv 6500 with a marantz sr 7500 most of you folks may be surprised but i am using wharfedales 9.6 for hi fi speakers people told me on the net that i should gett bertter speakers for my systeme but i kinda like them very much and so does the people who listen to them.

Back to the subject of this thread i can get the marant cd 7300 for around 350 usd or upgrade my dv 6500 to a 7600 for around the same money or even less around 200 usd.

I would like to stay with marantz since all my system is marantz and as far as i know the cd 7300 is supposed to better the Cambridge audio 640 C. which i can get at pretty much the same price as the marantz cd 7300.

I can always use the dv 6500 for dvd audio and sacd and use the cd 7300 for my cds which is about the 99% of my collection.

your knowledgable comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

all the best and cheers

:cool:

2. jazzman

jazzman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    anybody ??