Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Marantz cd 7300 or CA 640 C over cd playback of Marantz dv 6500

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by jazzman, Jun 18, 2005.

1. jazzman

jazzman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hello Folks,

I have a marantz dv 6500 with a marantz sr 7500 most of you folks may be surprised but i am using wharfedales 9.6 for hi fi speakers people told me on the net that i should gett bertter speakers for my systeme but i kinda like them very much and so does the people who listen to them.

Back to the subject of this thread i can get the marant cd 7300 for around 350 usd or upgrade my dv 6500 to a 7600 for around the same money or even less around 200 usd.

I would like to stay with marantz since all my system is marantz and as far as i know the cd 7300 is supposed to better the Cambridge audio 640 C. which i can get at pretty much the same price as the marantz cd 7300.

I can always use the dv 6500 for dvd audio and sacd and use the cd 7300 for my cds which is about the 99% of my collection.

your knowledgable comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

all the best and cheers

:cool:

2. jazzman

jazzman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    anybody ??