Marantz AVR projector display issues. Help needed please!

Retrowheels

Novice Member
Hi folks, new to the forum and I've just recently finished a 14 month build on my new home cinema system.
I have a Marantz SR7015 AVR and through this I am running a Pioneer LX500 blu ray player, a tivo box and turntable. Outputs go to my new Samsung smart TV and an Epson EH9400 projector... I've plugged everything in as suggested in the various manuals and then the problems started.
After switching off the auto switching so I could continue watching TV after switching the blur ray player off I then tried to get the blu ray to play through the projector as is it did the TV, nothing was showing except the message that hdmi1 had no source/signal

I can get the tivo box to play through the projector and TV but the blu ray will only display on the TV.

The TV outputs the Marantz through the monitor1 and the projector through the monitor2.
DSC_2781.JPG

Is this an issue anyone has had before? It seems odd that two displays can be used but not to a projector and even odder that I can get the tivo to display but not the blu ray.
Any advice will be welcomed, I've been tearing my hair out.

Thanks in advance folks!

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom