1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marantz 30in LCD LC3050

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by AlanDL, Jul 12, 2004.

1. AlanDL

AlanDL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone have any more details on this (just showing up on WVW website news). It looks to have everything, including digital tuner, DVI etc etc. Finally might be the one to buy (although would prefer it to be 32in).

2. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,147
    Has everything except bizzarely a set of component video ins (you get DVI 2xRGB scart, S-Vid and composite). There were two running at Munich and they looked as good as the Sharp 30" of which I am very fond.

3. AlanDL

AlanDL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks. They never get it just right; always something not quite there. Any idea where I might see one?

4. Ed Selley

Ed Selley
    AVF Reviewer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,147
    I haven't the slightest idea who's selling it but a quick call to Marantz on 01753 680868 should furnish you with the info you need.

5. spergabite

spergabite
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Paul Roberts Hifi in Gloucester Road Bristol has one - Its pretty nice actually, alumunium top and bottom, couldnt judge the picture without dvi input, but the remote is an aluminium type - Worth checking out but i would ring first to see if they have a dvi capable dvd player...