Marai HDMi Problem

dek1965

Novice Member
Help :lease:

I have just got a marai dtl-532w100 lcd tv and i'm having problems connecting my toshiba sd-350e via hdmi.

when connected to the tv via hdmi cable all i get is a blue screen, i have tried all resolutions but to no avail, although when switching resolutions on the dvd player the tv switches to the new resolution but still get the blue screen, i have tried changing all the setting on the dvd player.

i am just missing something stupid?

btw connecting via component cable gives an excellent picture

RockySpieler

Do you mean Mirai?

Have you tried any other devices via HDMI before?

Can you test the HDMI lead anywhere else?

Can you try a R1 DVD (this may give out 60Hz HDMI signal / default is probably 50Hz, and there is a small chance that 50Hz does not work at your current resolution)?

Can you flick through HDMI resolutions (possibly using scart output to view menu's)?

dek1965

Novice Member
Do you mean Mirai? ---- yep

Have you tried any other devices via HDMI before? ---- no

Can you test the HDMI lead anywhere else? ---- no

Can you try a R1 DVD (this may give out 60Hz HDMI signal / default is probably 50Hz, and there is a small chance that 50Hz does not work at your current resolution)? ---- will give it a go

Can you flick through HDMI resolutions (possibly using scart output to view menu's)?
---- can do via component, via hdmi i can see the tv resloution changing via the osd but still get the blue screen

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom