• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Manufacturers announce new iPhone 4 Cases and Headset

jerryjal

Prominent Member
Thanks LFC, great work!

Reason4HipHop

Established Member
Seems like a lot of manufacturers are going with the bumper style case with screen protectors. I do like the Belkin Shield Eclipse though

Simba

Distinguished Member
Incipio Feather :smashin:

Simba

Distinguished Member
hope they are out in time...

Steven

Senior Moderator
To be honest it would be a better bet to phone an Apple store and ask if they know when shipments of anything are coming in

Apple's own Bumper case is already delayed to July

Simba

Distinguished Member
To be honest it would be a better bet to phone an Apple store and ask if they know when shipments of anything are coming in

Apple's own Bumper case is already delayed to July

i asked at the store what there going to be getting in....all i got told was ....'ITS A MYSTERY' :rolleyes:

Simba

Distinguished Member
whats the opinions on the suede jacket...? it looks really nice....

Steven

Senior Moderator
whats the opinions on the suede jacket...?
That is not a new product, it is merely an existing product but they changed the dimensions so it is compatible with the iPhone 4:

Review – Waterfield iPod Suede Jacket

I'm a non-iPhone owner so my opinion might not count for much but imo a case which does not require you to constantly remove your iPhone from the case is better

Simba

Distinguished Member
Already ordered - be nice if they turn up before the end of the week - OK, I couldn't decide on colour so ordered 2 :rolleyes:

where did you order from?

Simba

Distinguished Member
This guy is selling Belkin Iphone 4 Grip Vue Cases in clear and states to have plenty of stock.

Doesnt seem a bad case.....a bit like the Vulcan i had.

only thing that looks a bit dubious is his Essay style listing

Last edited by a moderator:

kevlar

Established Member
This guy is selling Belkin Iphone 4 Grip Vue Cases in clear and states to have plenty of stock.
:

Something fishy going on with his feedback, it says 100% positive but if you read the comments there's lots of negative ones.

There are some great looking cheap cases on ebay already, I've always bought my cases on ebay and i'm usually happy with their quality. For now I've just ordered a 99p gel case to use until I see one I really want.

Last edited:

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member

Simba

Distinguished Member
Something fishy going on with his feedback, it says 100% positive but if you read the comments there's lots of negative ones.

There are some great looking cheap cases on ebay already, I've always bought my cases on ebay and i'm usually happy with their quality. For now I've just ordered a 99p gel case to use until I see one I really want.

which case did you order ? i can only see the cheapest ones being £2 inc postage....thats £1 more than im willing on the cheap ones :rotfl:

kevlar

Established Member
which case did you order ? i can only see the cheapest ones being £2 inc postage....thats £1 more than im willing on the cheap ones :rotfl:

I bought this one for now in black New Silicone Case Cover Skin for Apple Iphone 4G OS 4 on eBay (end time 10-Jul-10 11:21:17 BST) although I'm tempted by a few others already ;

This looks pretty good, Anti Slip Rubber Case for iPhone 4G 4th Gen Clear on eBay (end time 01-Jul-10 20:04:16 BST)

or this SPIRAL DESIGN GEL CASE FOR IPHONE 4 - BLACK on eBay (end time 14-Jul-10 10:03:44 BST)

or this GEL CASE FOR IPHONE 4 - BLACK on eBay (end time 11-Jul-10 18:10:45 BST)

I've never felt the need to buy anything dearer than these, I had my 3gs in a cheap gel case and sold it last week in almost perfect condition for £300. I also only use a case when out of the house, I take it off to appreciate its full beauty once I'm home. I'm surprised there aren't any apple bumper copies available yet, I may try one of these when they appear, there's no way I'd pay £25 for one, thats rediculous.

Last edited:

Simba

Distinguished Member
I bought this one for now in black New Silicone Case Cover Skin for Apple Iphone 4G OS 4 on eBay (end time 10-Jul-10 11:21:17 BST) although I'm tempted by a few others already ;

This looks pretty good, Anti Slip Rubber Case for iPhone 4G 4th Gen Clear on eBay (end time 01-Jul-10 20:04:16 BST)

or this SPIRAL DESIGN GEL CASE FOR IPHONE 4 - BLACK on eBay (end time 14-Jul-10 10:03:44 BST)

or this GEL CASE FOR IPHONE 4 - BLACK on eBay (end time 11-Jul-10 18:10:45 BST)

I've never felt the need to buy anything dearer than these, I had my 3gs in a cheap gel case and sold it last week in almost perfect condition for £300. I also only use a case when out of the house, I take it off to appreciate its full beauty once I'm home. I'm surprised there aren't any apple bumper copies available yet, I may try one of these when they appear, there's no way I'd pay £25 for one, thats rediculous.

thanks for that. the spiral is quite nice but i think i might just stick with 99p one just now.

yeh £25 for bumpers is ridiculous...

they should have cutouts for the mic and noise cancellation mic wouldnt they....have you got yours yet?

kevlar

Established Member
thanks for that. the spiral is quite nice but i think i might just stick with 99p one just now.

yeh £25 for bumpers is ridiculous...

they should have cutouts for the mic and noise cancellation mic wouldnt they....have you got yours yet?

No, I bought it on 16th and most things take 5 - 7 days from HK.

tdw

Established Member
I had the Switcheasy Capsule Neo for my 3GS, I am waiting for something similar for the Iphone 4. Ordered a cheap silicone case with screen protectors for now.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom