Manual tuning from another satellite humx hd

chippy436

Standard Member
Hi all,

Current set up:

Humax HD with 2 satellite dishs one for freesat and one for german tv over astra 19, both connected to a disqeu (sorry spelt wrong) and fed in to the tv using hdmi.

My problem is that i am missing channels such as zdf from the german satellite and am trying to work out how to manually tune to find it.

But all i see under manual tuning is the freesat satellite, even if i switch to non-freesat mode.

Can anyone help?

regards

Paul

logiciel

ZDF have a test HD channel up at the moment, but no SD digital as far as I know.
AnixeHD, ArteHD, and ServusHD Austria, are there, and two or three other HD test channels.

Last edited:

logiciel

That's what I did last week and found those three test HD channels - they start up properly on 31 January.

Hi all,

Current set up:

Humax HD with 2 satellite dishs one for freesat and one for german tv over astra 19, both connected to a disqeu (sorry spelt wrong) and fed in to the tv using hdmi.

My problem is that i am missing channels such as zdf from the german satellite and am trying to work out how to manually tune to find it.

But all i see under manual tuning is the freesat satellite, even if i switch to non-freesat mode.

Can anyone help?

regards

Paul

Astra 1H (19.2°E) - frequencies - KingOfSat

logiciel

It confirms the 31 January start of the three, but could say that DasErste and ZDF are also test channels.

As Einsfestival dosn't come in, do either of you know if there's something different about Astra 1H (19.2E)?http://en.kingofsat.net/beams.php?s=8&b=11

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom