1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manual for a Hitachi CP-S225

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Gatekeeper, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi has any one got a manual for a Hitachi CP-S225 that they can email me a copy and how do you rate the cp-s225

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks got it now
    just got this projector from ebay. has any one else got one with some helpful tips on using it and recomended setups

4. dcullen302

dcullen302

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    this is the cause of my sudden interest in gettin a projector - we have one in the office here and i robbed it for a night and was blown away by the 7ft picture i got on my plain old wall.
    its a great little pj but unfortunately not native widescreen - when you set it to widescreen mode you get a lot of light overspill. the fan isn't the quietest either.

the picture is actually quite amazing (mainly coz i hadn't watched anythin like that before) - it has vertical banding but i ignored that after a while. however, the image is also very bright - i still am amazed anytime i get the thing home for a night.
    note: anythin purple in it shows up quite saturated - i noticed it on the likes of the purple robes the senators were wearin in Gladiator (maybe it needed to be calibrated or somethin).

d

5. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi dcullen302
    just got my CP-S225 but no screen yet using it on a white sheet so picture is not to good at the mo am going to get a black out blind or a cheap screen if i can get one would you recomend a widescreen or full screen. any one of a cheap screen ( save me a search)
    have a nice 1