Mankind's worst invention ?

Usa.

Garrett said:
No they all go under the heading of Reasons to start Wars. EG if I was talking about cats I could mention Persian, Burmese, and mogies.

I understand your reasoning - and it is correct if simply left as a completely standalone statement - however you used it in a specific context - ie this discussion.
ie in the context of your post ( specifically quoteing me and my comments on religion ) it becomes a case of you stateing that its an equivilent - and not more or less significant that land , oil or water.

So in that context ( and its thats what it becomes in your quoteing of my comments ) I strongly disagree - It is more significant when you use a ideology that has no basis in fact or reality over essential resources.

People who don't take the hint and continue to try and turn a lighthearted thread into a soapbox

Money, politicians and strong smelling crisps (+ the ppl who eat them in public); smoky beef or pickled onion flavour

LFC_SL said:
Money, politicians and strong smelling crisps (+ the ppl who eat them in public); smoky beef or pickled onion flavour

wow LFC you must really hate those crisps and they people who eat them big time, you mentioned it before in the Kate Moss thread, if there is another AVforums meet up i suggest you brief eveyone against eating those crisps in your presence :D

Yes, a hex upon those that dare and are foolish enough to eat these foul smelling devil crisps in my presence

= if I go to the next meet up, everyone will have a packet

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom