• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Manimal Repeated

Battle

Distinguished Member
All 8 episodes of Manimal are being repeated on Zone Thriller (Channel 322) on Easter Monday from 18.30 hrs back to back all the way through till 22.00 hrs :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
interesting......wonder if this will seem a bit too dated to be enjoyable again...heh....

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
All 8 episodes of Manimal are being repeated on Zone Thriller (Channel 322) on Easter Monday from 18.30 hrs back to back all the way through till 22.00 hrs :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:

Dont you mean MON 1.30pm to 9pm (13.30 - 21.00)

thanks loved it when it was first on, might give the first one a try untill i see a shiney suit.

Simon MacCorkindale who played the shape shifter was born in England and is currently playing Harry Harper in Casualty.

Battle

Distinguished Member
Dont you mean MON 1.30pm to 9pm (13.30 - 21.00)

thanks loved it when it was first on, might give the first one a try untill i see a shiney suit.

Simon MacCorkindale who played the shape shifter was born in England and is currently playing Harry Harper in Casualty.

Whoops, yep - fat finger fudge with the time :D

I remember the one where he changed into the Snake - creeped me out big time way back then.

Garrett

I remember the one where he changed into the Snake - creeped me out big time way back then.
It would have done me, but my eyes were on Lara Parker:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom