Manhunter (Zavvi Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 10/10/2014 (subject to change)

Limited to 2,000 copies

manhunter-jpg.497112

Attachments

• Manhunter.jpg
    Manhunter.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 492
  • Manhunter(inside).jpg
    Manhunter(inside).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Manhunter(full).jpg
    Manhunter(full).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Ahhhh. MUST HAVE. One of my favourite films (and the US blu has terrible artwork). I'll swap the discs.

S'okay. Same as the DVDs and amaray. Wish they'd stop using a scene that isn't even IN THE BLOODY FILM as the cover though.

Wish they'd used the original US theatrical art...

Attachments

• manhunter_ver1.jpg
    manhunter_ver1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 126
Horrible: no sale. It's a re-imagination of a lazy re-imagination photoshopped to death. They should go back and get the great UK quad as inspiration:

manhunterukquad.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar £10.

Did you notice how all these 12.99 prices have gone to the usual 17:99 ? Other than Moon these are gone from my life.

Knew it was too good to be true. Moon was the only one i wanted anyway but still would have been nice to get a new price point for these kind of titles.

nah....this is a £9.99 bluray, absolute tops...if i miss out i miss out. That price is stupid

Well I guess if nobody else is biting, it's just you and me now sport.

Pre-ordered!

Im In :)

3IfhyLF.jpg

If they'd used the back as the front I'd have been on this like a tramp on chips.

I hate the redoing of the artwork (I think it happened with Optimum's UK DVDs) gives too much away, dumbs down the film and tries to make it compete with the really stupid overblown remakes.

Pants.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom