Manhunt 2 PAL uncut to be released!

RHCP

well I hope that we do get it, why do we need a government that tells us what to watch, can we not decide for ourselves!

and I want to blowtorch someones testicles! (whats wrong with that?)

RHCP

Wow is no one else interested that we might be able to get the uncut version.

am I the only sick one on the forums? :devil:

norliss

Wow is no one else interested that we might be able to get the uncut version.

am I the only sick one on the forums? :devil:

No, count me in! I'm interested in this for the Wii - presumably we'll be able to buy it from Dutch sites? Anyone know any good ones for games/movies etc?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I'm interested too. As adults I assume we can make our decisions as to which content we decide or not to experience.

lovelldr

I'm interested too. As adults I assume we can make our decisions as to which content we decide or not to experience.
[Sarcasm]Of course you're not allowed to decide what you want to experience or not! That's the governments job! And anyone who tells you differently is lieing![/Sarcasm]

Hopefully it will get released. I think we should be able to play this game if we so choose. It's up to behind the counter retailers to ensure that they only sell the games to over 18s, and the parents and other adults to ensure that they don't buy games for children! But of course, there's always the parents that go out and buy their children alcohol for them!

andrewrunagall

Well, sorry to be a killjoy, but it's not actually confirmed to be released in Holland.

However, you could import the USA version from 30th October onwards.

chillo

Manhunt 2 title wins ban appeal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7137212.stm

The developer of Manhunt 2 has won its appeal to force the British Board of Film Classification to look again at its ban on the game's release.

Hopefully will get to see the uncut version asap!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom