Manhattan T3-R - Catchup problem on ITV

jazzy2006

Standard Member
I have a problem with my Freeview recorder Manhattan T3-R.

When using the catchup feature on the TV guide on ITV I get an error SS700 and the programme will not play, this only happens with ITV channels. If I go through the ITV Hub app option the programmes work fine.

Anyone with a T3-R recorder with the same problem?

jazzy2006

Standard Member
Thanks for the confirmation that other users have the same error. I have emailed Manhattan support about this problem, if there is a solution I will post back.

jazzy2006

Standard Member
I found a solution to this problem from an older thread, it requires an update to the firmware to v2.02.

Attachments

• 1609514846390.png
    1609514846390.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 60

aldfort

Novice Member
Hi all newbie here.
I have a T3-R how do I download 2.03 please?
I know how to do the update via the PVR itself but don't know how to do it by download.

aldfort

Novice Member
Yes I can see that. Same instruction as Manhattan sent me.
I may have misunderstood but I thought you were saying you had downloaded from their website onto USB. I can't see any 2.03 update offered on the Website?

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Yes, Manhattan sent me a link so that I could download the update and flash my machine that way. Unfortunately, I don't appear to have saved the link. You could ask them to provide a download link instead.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
I've been getting this error trying to play things from the guide , I noticed some things played fine e.g. Heathrow Britain's busiest airport from last night (23rd) at 22:45 but other things fail e.g. Made In Britain immediately following that at 23:10 in the guide. Also e.g Who Wants to be a Millionaire has a play icon on it in the guide for last night's episode but that also fails . I think the ones that are failing don't actually exist to be played in itv hub , if I open the app from the Freeview play screen and search for Who Wants to be a Millionaire it doesn't find a single episode , and the Made in Britain episode from last night or the Kate Galloway thing don't seem to be available on itv hub. Why would it show as available to play in the guide if it's not actually available?

aldfort

Novice Member
This is usually a broadcast end problem. Catch-up tchnology is still catching up. Not all content is made available on all platforms for reasons best known to the broadcaster. Broadcasters are also pretty poor at making sure EPG data is updated in a timely way.

Stevew123

Novice Member
Here's what Manhattan support sent me to update to 2.03......

Please apply the Factory Rest and when Wi-Fi Network is back, after configuring, follow below steps;

• Press HOME and go to: Settings > Help
  • Press Red -> Blue -> Yellow -> Yellow -> Green
  • A secret menu will be shown
  • Select Check Debug Software Update
  • Enter the PIN code: 02030092
  • Select Search
Your T3-R will search for the update and when it finds it, it will ask if you want to update. Press OK to Install Update. During updating please DO NOT turn off the power to your T3-R. Please allow the update to complete.

Stopped that SS700 error message for me!

Last edited:

stonecoldsaa

Novice Member
I have tried this as I’m having the same problem but it doesn’t give me the option to enter a pin code it just goes into stand by mode

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
I have the 2.03 firmware update, as I prefer to update via USB. I can put it somewhere if someone can give me a suitable location, but contacting Manhattan would be a better bet, as it’s possible that the firmware has been withdrawn or replaced with a later version.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom