Manfrotto MY 3WHEAD 4SC KIT SZ3 CF for £99

SevloW

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Manfrotto are doing a special on the MY 3WHEAD 4SC KIT SZ3 CF - usual price is £199 but you can get it for £99 (with postage the total is £104.90).
I have been on the lookout for a decent tripod so when I saw Manfrotto were offering a carbon fibre tripod+3 way head for this price I could not resist :D

Manfrotto MY 3WHEAD 4SC KIT SZ3 CF - A3RC1

:smashin:

They list it as an A3RC1 3-way, Warehouse Express have a close up shot of the head:

Manfrotto 732CY M-Y Carbon Fibre Tripod with A3RC1 3-Way Head (732CY-A3RC1) - wex photographic

They also have the kit for the same price as Manfrotto, I'm interested as well as I have a reasonable Manfrotto tripod but it's not carbon fibre and the head is fiddly to adjust as it has separate levers for each direction whereas this one looks like you adjust it via a single lever.

John

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Had shipping notification from Manfrotto , being shipped from......

Camera King ! :facepalm:

To make matters worse the price on Amazon has dropped to £81.09

and topcashback have just given me a £50 Amazon voucher.

Sorry but :clap::clap::clap:

To make matters worse the price on Amazon has dropped to £81.09

and topcashback have just given me a £50 Amazon voucher.

Sorry but :clap::clap::clap:

How did you get the Voucher? I just looked and they dont have any offers on at the mo for amazon?

D

Where quidco refunds your earnings / cashback into your bank or paypal account, topcashback give you the option of taking your cashback out as amazon vouchers.

I recently got (a very cheap) o2 contract and its the £50 cashback for that, that I'm using.

Is this tripod any good guys?

Not just the weight reduction but the size when collapsed is a lot more compact. Overall quality is a lot better BUT I am comparing it to my Giottos which was around £40>£50, this Manfrotto is a £200 tripod so I was expecting a big improvement.

Not just the weight reduction but the size when collapsed is a lot more compact. Overall quality is a lot better BUT I am comparing it to my Giottos which was around £40>£50, this Manfrotto is a £200 tripod so I was expecting a big improvement.

Thanks - presumeably the size benefit is because your Giottos is a 3 leg section design though ? - asking mainly because I too have an aluminium Giottos MTL9361B (3 section legs) and head and think it's a great Tripod - though it would indeed be better if lighter and more compact ;)

JIm

EDIT: - does this tripod column swivel at all ?

Last edited:
A picture might help :D

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_988302.jpg

Looks nice and compact - was a bit surprised about the lack of details about it on the Manfrotto site :)

JIm

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom