Manfrotto Befree Travel tripod - an odd question

anibap

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I have won a Manfrotto Befree Travel tripod from Calumet by luck draw when I attended their last open day in June. I am given the choice to pick a colour.

Item - Travel Tripod | Befree Series| Manfrotto UK (not the carbon fibre version)

Now, I bought a Benro tripod a couple of months ago and have used it only once so far and like it. I may not keep the Manfrotto and sell it off.

The question I have is which colour tripod people usually buy. They have red, black, blue, green and grey. I know it is personal preference, but just want to pick one which has a high chance of selling.

I know it is an odd question, but if some of you can reply even for fun, I'd appreciate it.

If anyone is interested in buying a brand new Manfrotto Befree at a slightly lesser price than current market price and have a colour in mind, let me know and I will pick that color and add a thread on classifieds to follow the rules of AVF.

Congrats - I don't mind any of the colour trim options actually - quite like the red :)

Thanks. I even remember that I was reluctant to give my email ID as this usually follows with lot of spam. The store fellow said they don't pass on contact details and then I gave min. Just a lucky day i guess.

I like black the most followed by red and then green.

Went to Calumet and after seeing all the colours picked up the black. The red was also ok, but bit too red on the legs.

"Wuss" :D

Nice one. I'd have made you an offer if it was taller.

"F'nar!..... F'nar!...." :devil:

Good choice it's got to be black :) this was my first tripod and very handy despite being a bit short

"Wuss!" :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom