1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Managing tracks on SonicStage v3.1

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by caaralagueva, May 26, 2005.

1. caaralagueva

caaralagueva

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to manage tracks once they've been downloaded onto your player.

I've just recently bought an NW-HD5 and have spent a good few hours happily downloading all my music onto the player, but I've noticed that once the music is downloaded I can't change a track from one album to another. Is this normal? In fact, sonicstage is pretty terrible at managing the tracks on the NW-HD5 full stop. I'm only given the option to view the albums by artist. You can change this option for viewing music in 'My Library' i.e. on your computer hard drive... but not for the player.

Have I missed a vital setting/option somewhere?

Cheers

2. djskum

djskum

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just moved from 2.3 to 3.1 and I agree it's really nasty to use. I have tracks all over the place and no way to consolidate them into albums...

H

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sonic stage sucks end of story. the best way i find is to edit your files using eith an mp3 tagger of some sort or a media player like winamp. then transfer to ss at the last minute, you can only change 1 track at a time on the player so make sure its right before you transfer. if you mess up its faster to delete from the player, edit the files on your pc and then re-transfer it takes ages the long way round one at a time.