Managed To Bag An RGB Cable, To Be Going On With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macron

Banned
Managed to find an official Nintendo RGB Scart lead today in Game.

I have been looking for a component lead for ages but this will do for now, I will be selling it if Fire International ever send me the component cable the promised in the next few days.

If anyone wants to buy this official RGB scart from me then please let me know, will sell as soon as the component lead turns up.

The difference is stunning though! Before I could only run at 50hz on my 32" HDTV. Through RGB Scart I now get 60hz 480i. It really does change the whole system! Text is crisp and clear with no flicker or blurring. Zelda now looks incredible, brighter colours and generally just nicer graphics.

MANGABOY

Im exactly same as you, got RGB today while waiting for component. After playing Zelda most of afternoon I do think the pictures much better than composite, You just have to compare the map screens between the two to see the difference. But with Wii sports I found composite was better in picture, did you notice that?

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Through composite it was pretty much impossible to use the Wii set to 480i but now you can read the text and the colours are great, just goes to show what a difference a cable makes :thumbsup:

Korum

Macron, how much would the cable be delivered when you decide to sell?

Macron

Banned
The cable cost me £22.99. I wouldn't be out to make a profit from anyone here so would sell for this price, in fact £20.00 and postage would do. Does this seem fair? I'm keeping the box etc... so it will be like new.

Korum

Yeah, that's fair.Please could you put me first in line when you decide to get rid of it.Thanks

Korum

No thanks, I don't want to deal like that,it sounds like you're trying to get a bidding war going.Please withdraw my interest and thanks for the prompt reply,

KinkyAffro

And why would you want to deal like this anyway :confused: The rgb cables are becoming increasingly available in most stores now, no need to be bidding and no need to buy 2nd hand :thumbsup:

Korum

And why would you want to deal like this anyway :confused: The rgb cables are becoming increasingly available in most stores now, no need to be bidding and no need to buy 2nd hand :thumbsup:

I didn't know they were becoming available now,I hope this is the case in my neck of the woods.

shagaboopon

No thanks, I don't want to deal like that,it sounds like you're trying to get a bidding war going.Please withdraw my interest and thanks for the prompt reply,

What he meant by his statement was when he is going to sell it he will PM both of you. The first of the two of you that responds to the PM can have the cable, I assume at the £20 price he mentioned. He wasn't asking you to reply what you would pay. Fair enough if you aren't interested anyway but I just wanted to clarify what I read in his post.

Macron

Banned
I never asked anyone to bid. I can provide the receipt which says I paid £22.99 and I only want £20.00 for the cable which will be a few days old. I could just put it on Ebay if people are going to cry about it.

Anotherlimey

Distinguished Member
Korum i think you were very harsh on Macron mate :nono:

He was only trying to help forum members get thier hands on a rare cable :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom